04 January 2007

Phat Cap Fund Leaders




I'm pretty bullish on these two knuckleheads: Proctor and Broyls. Their writing isn't Faulkner or even Marshall Faulk, but I'll be damned if they don't relay some of the funniest 30-something drunk stories this side of the suburban ghettos.

While one is the blackest white man ever seen, the other is conveniently the whitest black man. From Detroit. or at least the rough 'burbs of Detroit. Or some other tough town in Michigan. Somewhere regular hangovers are more than allowed - they're encouraged.

How they remember the details of their drunken Saturday nights out I'll never know. And these stories are real, unlike the blown-up ballyhoo bullshit of Tucker Max. For additional fun, check out the now-defunct (?) Tycoon. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

SB said...

When it comes to your views on my writing skills, I must beg to differ, sir. In fact, I've just been dealt some extremely bad luck. I was about to hit it big...I had just shadow-written OJ Simpson's "If I Did It." He wanted to call it, "I Kilt That White Bitch", but I persuaded him against it. Oh well.

mr butt fox said...

You took the high road. Good man.

However, I think that two African-American men writing a book with the word "Kilt" in the title would have been up balls-up blockbuster.